Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Pour Vous, Mon Amour ~


If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

- Courtney Kuchta -


Life has never been as colourful until the day you became a part of it.

Be it how good you were or how fierce you might be.
Be it what you were before or what you will become.
Be it where or when or how things might turn out.


All that we have went through.
The thoughts going in our mind.
The joy and happiness we shared.
Will never be forgotten.

No matter how far it is.....




























Even until the end of time....










When it might already be hard on you,

 The fun time together is priceless...

And there is no denying it even if u were to hide....XD


Je t'aime~

1 comment: