Tuesday, October 12, 2010

FOOD!!!

This is gonna be a blogpost of all the foods that i've ate since arriving to UK...
A tribute to a certain someone...

Our McD Meals...



My lunch of Garlic Chicken n chips at All Saints Park..


Meal at The Slug & Lettuce.... it was Super Monday n everything was 50% discount..

 Chilli con Carne

 Chicken Milanese

 Gammon Steak

Reggae Reggae Chicken Burger


All home cook dishes by me and also other ppls....

 Eggs, sausage n fries for breakfast..

 My first ABC soup in UK.. haha

 My self made Caesar Salad..

 Salad..

 Curry Chicken by Ms Poon..

 With the rice n brinjal...

Dinner of mixed stuff.... rojak nia..

 Brocolis n fried eggs..

 Epic punya EXPLODING HOTDOGS...

 my coleslaw

 Simple lunch of fish patty, vege n bread..

 vege n fried egg..

 MEE GORENG!!!

 Tomyam Chicken with rice.. =D

 Tomato fried egg..

 Stir fry Sprouts..

Wooi Chang's curry AYAM!!


1 comment:

  1. yummy yummy...
    next time when u come back cook for me..
    ^^...
    and if i go there..bring me go makan lah..
    =)

    ReplyDelete